1.22.2009

it's just another manic monday...

so, I do realize it's not actually Monday, but I've definitely had a "case of the Mondays" for the past two days...so there.

Back to the grindstone this week...classes resumed Tuesday. Though I am certain I will enjoy my classes, at least some aspects of them, it might turn out to be a rather difficult semester. As a glutton for punishment, I am not only taking a full load of graduate level classes, I am also continuing to work my normal job with the community centers, I began working with the BCM here on campus last semester, and I am still "volunteer staff", so to speak, at the church. While I say to people that I just don't know what to do with down-time or I don't know what to do if I'm not busy...I'm not so sure that is the complete truth anymore. I know of many things I would love to do with some free time. But apparently, God and I will work out some of that later...like after I finish my degree, or maybe after I can give up one of my jobs or something.

I cannot say "there aren't enough hours in the day". The reason for that is, I feel God calling me to each of these areas. I see God's work and God's provision in all of these tasks and times. I know He has a purpose and plan for me and for all He's guided my hands towards, and I feel that even though I want to freak out and have a meltdown...that is so not what He had in mind. He will see me through it, just like He always has and always will.

No comments: