4.05.2012

Real?

I was inspired today, by a blogger I follow (http://www.e-tells-tales.com/).

I just love her blogs. She seems very genuine and earnest. And even when she writes about the mundane things in life, it's still interesting.

The inspiration came in the form of this quote, "We wish away a lot of life thinking this isn't it yet."

Holy crapballs. How true that is.

How much of my life have I been waiting for one future event or another? I'll tell you...an effing long time.

So many times I've tried to grasp the present. It just doesn't work for me. I think, even though I put up a happy face on the outside, I allow myself to wallow on the inside. Why? Because I've got crazypants numbers of problems, and none of them have solutions yet. Yeah. I so envy those people that can just choose to not worry about their stuff. I don't even understand that concept, not completely. I'm still all, "but aren't you worried?!" No idea. And also, I think I've recently gone back into a depression. It's happened before, and I'm sure it will happen again sometime. It runs in my family. It's real life, peeps. Chemical imbalance, whaaaat?

Teehee. Yeah, defense mechanism, anyone? Obvs mine is humor. Or at least the attempt.

Soooo, all that to say...I'm going to try to stop being polite and start getting real. (I hope I'm not the only one that laughs at this junk.)

No comments: