12.01.2005

light at the end of the tunnel...

it's almost the end of the semester, and i'm jazzed!! i just have two assignments and my finals left...and none of that is anything to stress about! i think this is going to be a good semester as far as grades go. i think before my finals i have all b's. i'm just glad the end is near. the holidays will be great! i'm glad that i will be able to spend the holidays with chris and his parents, even if it means i will be away from my family. you've got to break away sometime, and i suppose now is as good as anytime.

i'm getting excited about christmas! all the traditional christmas cartoons are starting to come on tv and some of the radio stations are already playing christmas music! of course, i could listen to christmas music anytime of the year. it makes me excited! i can't wait to have decorations up...that always makes me happiest. and i love watching people open presents...i know that sounds weird, but i really do! especially if it is something i am giving.

ok, i'm just rambling...i'll stop now. love to you all!

3 comments:

Zephra said...

Hey there. Glad you are getting through school okay. I noticed you were from Mississippi. I grew up (teen years) in Oxford Mississippi.

Zephra said...

Thanks for posting on my blog. I see you go to Ole Miss. I once ran over the curb on campus there and got a flat tire...on my driver ed test. I miss oxford.

carmilevy said...

Nice perspective on the holiday season. You captured it nicely!