10.02.2005

who even knows?

...so I posted how i was offered the bible study leader job at Union...well I heard from Beth (who will be the missions mobilizer again at MC) that the MC staff is in need of an assistant director (they have 2 this year, and this is the one dealing with financial junk). since i have tons of experience in this area, i decided i would call my coordinator from last year and inquire about this job...half an hour after i called him, the coordinator of the MC team, kyle, called me and said i had been placed on the MC team...but left out the part about my job title! he also did not leave me his cell phone...only his office number, and he'll be out of the office for another week...

i want to know what i'm supposed to be doing! oh and by the way, if you've never noticed...i'm a little bit of an impatient person...

hopefully i'll hear from my new coordinator soon...i left him messages in his office...maybe he doesn't realize he never told me my position...

1 comment:

Amy said...

kyle was in california a couple days ago. i know someone that interviewed there. hopefully you'll hear something soon.